Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Star Boutique- Featuring Transparent Dreams

Recently, I just went to Europe and visited a lot of churches.  I really enjoyed the churches especially the beautiful stained glass. I am so impressed with them that we selected and invited one of the vendor that sells stained glass products at Etsy.com

I am pleased to present to you the artwork in stained glass  by Transparent Dreams on our Star Boutique on December 2, 2011 from 4:00PM- 9:00PM.  

Transparent Dreams profile at Etsy is http://www.etsy.com/people/TransparentDreams   You will agree with me that her products are unique, artistic, beautiful especially if you see Transparent Dreams products in person.   And I'm sure if you talk to the owner, Julie, she can personalize or make products suited to your style and taste.

I remember attending a house in Orange County that was decorated by different interior designers for the LA Philharmonic charity fund raising whose concerts are held at Walt Disney Concert Hall by Frank Gehry,  architecthttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walt_Disney_Concert_Hall

One of the windows downstairs had beautiful stained glass and as a designer, I hope to use Transparent Dreams talented owner, Julie, to create a window that will totally blow the homeowner's mind with its beauty, artistic creation and craftmanship.

Here are sampling of her products.  Trnasparent Dreams have products you can use year-round and seasonal like very affordable ornaments for Christmas!

Transparent "Sunflower" one of my favorites
















Transparent Dreams Fall Maple Leaf Colors 

For those dog lovers- Transparent Dreams
Boston Terrier

















For a little girl's room- a pink teddy bear

Transparent Dreams Design - Perfect for Windows






























Transparent Dreams Little Dove Tree Oranament

Transparent Dreams Pink Angel Tree Ornament




















Don't you think Transparent Dreams products are lovely? 
Where else can you find these pieces?  Why not check it 
out on our Star Boutique, December 2, 2011 from 4:00PM 
to 9:00PM


More products will be featured so follow me on my blog!







No comments:

Post a Comment